BNI Concord, MA Minuteman Visitor Day May 24th, 2017
I am thrilled to announce that we are having a visitor day on Wednesday and it is going to be an electric meeting. We meet at the Tri-Con Church at 54 Walden St in Concord Center at 7am and you will be out at 8:30am. Our chapter has 40 members and we are inducting 2 new members on Wednesday to bring our membership total to 42. In 2016 our chapter generated over $2,000,000 dollars for our members.
If you are a business owners looking for the following items then you must come on Wednesday:
1. A 41 person sales force who thrives on supporting each and every member of the chapter.
2. Education on how to be a better networker. How to give and get more referrals.
3. Looking to engage with peers who are business owners, who although have a different product or service, can share advice on managing the cycles of business.
4. A structured environment for growth and development.
Attendees will be given 45 seconds to share who they are and what a great referral will be this week.
Our guest 10 minute speakers will be:
1. Katharine Mast of Mast and Falls Interior Design. I have had the pleasure of being in BNI with Katharine for 6 years and she is going to share her personal development in BNI and her business success. She really wants to showcase how members support each other.
2. I, Tom Matthews, will also be speaking. I have he pleasure to share with visitors how they can join our chapter and lock out their competition. I have been a member of this chapter for 12 years and received and closed 16 of 53 deals in 2016 from BNI.
Come Wednesday and begin the next chapter of your Business Career.